Monday, February 22, 2010

Where can I get a decently priced, quality mens haircut in NYC?

I get my hair cut to look nice about every 5 weeks. I have lived in NYC for just pver a year now so i have had about 10 haircuts. It seems the best are at Japanese salons but they are mad expensive (I blow $50 for a 10 minute cut - my hair is short). I tired the $15 dollar super cut places but they don't listen because they are Russian Immigrants or don't care. They make my hair all lopsided and too short (almost all buzzed off). I'd be willing to spend 20-$30. Also, I would like someone who speaks English well too. Any suggestions?Where can I get a decently priced, quality mens haircut in NYC?
try black barber shops .... they might or might not speak grammatical english but they'll understand

No comments:

Post a Comment