Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the name of this mens' haircut?

It's kind of an old fashioned cut, I guess. The hair shaved close to the head in all places but a patch on the top, towards the side, which is kept long and hangs down in front of the face, it's cut diagonally, up towards the head.





I couldn't find any good pictures of it, since I don't know the name, just a few blurry shots of a person with it from a movie clip on YouTube (the movie was Dances With Wolves, one of the soldiers that comes to get him has it), but I drew what it looks like along with them.





http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/CounterCure/haircut294024.jpgWhat is the name of this mens' haircut?
I think you could find that style in the 80's. Just google or yahoo search the words. 80's hairstyles.What is the name of this mens' haircut?
Mohawk or something
a devillock with shaved sides.
mollat
mullet
It looks kinda like a ';bowl'; hair cut with long bangs.
how about freaking ugly and won't pay child support!
I think it's called a ';Devil-lock,'; though 'm not sure.
i dont know mohock?????

No comments:

Post a Comment