Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Question about a young mens haircut - have picture?

Going to get my haircut soon, looking for something new since it's been pretty long for sometime now. I'm going to take a picture but I still want to know what I should tell them to do to make it look like this





http://i41.tinypic.com/kafm9y.jpg





Razor cut, layers on sides / back. If so are layers supposed to be longer in back than anywhere else? I don't know anything!Question about a young mens haircut - have picture?
Why not get it like that i think its Cute...Question about a young mens haircut - have picture?
hmm. i think you've got all.


but take the picture in and show them.
it would only work if you have straight hair like that jonus bruther guy (i don't know his name)
yea i like it too if you have curly hair it wont look right

No comments:

Post a Comment