Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls, what is a good mens haircut?

Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy and I'm sick of my hair. I have that lame zac efron, hollister,high school, haircut and I hate it. What is something that would look good on a guy my age? My current haircut is so lame and high school, I want something thats a bit more unique and older looking. Sidenote - I don't really care if the haircut is short or long, as long as its not a faux hawk, some weird emo thing, or any other popular middle america trendy piece of ****. Was that too negative? Oh well, thanks! Lata.Girls, what is a good mens haircut?
shave it like a cholo haha jkjk answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Girls, what is a good mens haircut?
Agreed, no faux hawk, haha, but I think that on any guy, a clean cut is always the best, whether is it somewhat a little long or a buzz cut. I would gather that as a guy, you want something easy to manage, and something that doesnt take a lot of time or tons of product. So go with the traditional short guys haircut, and if you're feeling you need to jazz it up a bit, take some more hair off or add some styling product.
Oh, get rid of the shag look. Its boring, it's so high school and it honestly never looks great one anyone. Just spike it up a little, maybe spike to the right a little, not bed head but not a style that's too perfect either, right? Anyway, I personally like the faux hawk look, like Cristiano Ronaldo's. His hair is sorta curly so it gives the look a cute and professional look. I love it %26lt;3 Anyway, I would go with a style that's easy to put up with and just every morning, play with a little gel and play with it till you get the right look.
Personally the shorter the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment