Monday, February 22, 2010

Mens haircuts????

help me ladies, what sort of hair cut do u recomend. mines quite long now cause ive been growing it so i could do sumthing funky with it. what sort do u like and what do u think i should get. i want a weird,funky ruff cut style but cant seem to fiond any good pics on line, so if u have a web sites, pics or ideas let me no. Thanks!Mens haircuts????
This probably isn't what you were hoping to hear, but I'd get a haircut if I were you. Cut it to no longer than shoulder length at the most. I don't know about other girls but when I see a guy with long hair I'm a little turned off....I always worry it might be dirty. As a girl with long hair myself I know how much work is involved in keeping it clean and healthy, and as a rule guys don't like to put that much work into stuff!





Girls are impressed by guys who look clean and neat, like they care about their appearance, more so than guys who just look like they wanted to get some attention on themselves by doing something weird with their look.Mens haircuts????
I would suggest one of these.


Especially the 11th man in black and white second in from the end in the second row!!


Hope I helped!





x x x x
Try get a green / pink punk haircut, you will probably shock your grandmother, but it's cool :D
How about the cut you have on your avator? Thats pretty funky.
How funky do you want.If you`re the city slicker type who also wants funky casual,rough or sleek when you like,then you should get the Ceasar if you can carry it off.I think it`s hot!
it shows the hair styles and such!http://hair.lifetips.com/cat/64335/mediu鈥?/a>
search haircutsformen.org theres really nice haircuts there. Hoped i helped and good luck with your haircut
keep it a little longer on the top and shape up the sides and back..get some gel or pomade and rub it in both hands and work it through the top. Messy is good, very stylish not too ';fixed.'; good luck!

1 comment: