Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do you order a mens haircut?

So i'm 15 and i'm going for a haircut in like 30 mins. I've always had long hair and my neighbor always did my hair when it was long. But now i am going to get a short haircut at a supercuts or something and i dont really know what to ask for. I know that I want a no. 2 or 3 on the sides( i think, of course I have no clue really how long a 2 or a 3 is) and just what ever fits on the top. But how do I ask for that, I've gotten short haircuts way back years ago and I always try to explain my best what I want. Then the barber says, ';well i dont quite understand what you want, but I'll try';. Then I end up with something horrible.





Please help me!How do you order a mens haircut?
Im not a total genius on mens hair but i'll give it a go. I've got a fair idea what 1, 2 and 3 look like, due to my brother.





1 is like bald with stubble


2 is like bald with more stubble


3 and you've got hair





Just ask the hairdresser and he/she will tell you what she/he thinks suits you best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment