Monday, February 22, 2010

What do you tip for a mens haircut?

If you intend to return...a fat tip is appropriate ($4-$5) ... If it's a one-timer..try $3... If you got a shampoo with it and the Hairstylest was generous and sensetive and you really liked it...Try $6-$7What do you tip for a mens haircut?
I see the same barber every two months. He charges me 11 and I always give him 15. He remembers the exact conversation we had the last time. A good barber should be cherished. Always a good time when I sit in that chair. Find a good barber that you have fun with and tip them well. The $15 keeps my hair short as well as a great laugh. The haircut is about the experience. The wait, the invite to the chair, the conversation, and the reward.





Treat everything in life this way and you'll do just fine.What do you tip for a mens haircut?
One dollar if OK and two dollars if excellent.
I think my husband tips 10-20% depending if he likes the cut or not.
All men. Do not cut your hair. More girls than you know loves men with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment